Thursday, April 22, 2010

You Don't Know Me...You Don't Even Care...

I don't even know where to start. Taking to her is the hardest thing you'll ever do. I can't even describe why I'm mad. We can't share things anymore. I thought she was helpful. I thought she was nice. I guess I thought wrong. She's not very nice when she's mad. I was trying to be calm and mature about it. She was the one blowing up and being immature. Sometimes people just don't want to talk everything out. I mean at some point, yes, but give me some time to think. I thought she was caring. I guess I was wrong again. I know who I am. The words she says to me, can't hurt me. She claims she's being helpful. But what she is really doing, is making people do what she wants, and she'll do anything to make them do that. She's yeling at me. I'm trying to be understanding and listen. All I end up doing is getting more frustrated. There comes a point where this is all too much. She claims I'm taking my stress out on her. Unfortunetly my stress is her! I don't care right now. I thought she was the one friend who I could tell things to and she would always listen. Wrong. She changed. Or maybe it wasn't that she changed, but it was just that her true colors are coming out. It's over. It will always be over. Walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment