Monday, April 19, 2010

God Gave Me You...

Monday, April 19, 2010
God Gave Me You...



You are amazing. That's the only word to describe you. You're a dream that I never thought would come true. I would lie awake at night thinking and praying to God that He would bless me with someone like you. Everything I ever wanted and needed is everything you are. Of all the things we've been through I couldn't imagine how it could be any other way, with anyone else. When I close my eyes, it's you that I see. I wouldn't have it any other way. You complete me. You make me whole. You allow me to be free and be who I am and you are making me into the person I have always wanted to be. There could be nothing better than this. The words that you whisper into my ear when we are wrapped up in each other’s arms make me fall to my knees. They make me feel so full. So beautiful. No one has ever made me feel as beautiful and amazing as the way you do. It's mind blowing how someone like you, a man so wonderful and unbelievable as yourself, could ever love an ordinary girl, like me. Every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up I thank God for you and everything you are and everything you have brought to my life. You will never know just how much happiness and love you have given me. There are just not enough words to describe what you mean to me. I am so blessed to even have you in my life. I know our future is bright and I cannot wait for all the memories to come with our hands in hand and our souls combined as one. You are my life. I love you. I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment