Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Remember....

I remember the rooms..cold..non inviting...
I remember the early mornings...my routine...the sadness..
I remeber the fresh air...sun on my face...wind in my hair...
I remember the fight...the battle...phyical...emotional...
I remember the smells...
I remember the people...stuck up...friendly...caring...yet not...
I remember the meetings...silent...torture...
I remember the knitting...long hours...fun times...
I remember the speed scrabble games...everyday...
I remember the girls...each different...each amazing...so loving...
I remember the conversations...laughing...crying...
I remember the tears...painful...a waterfall of emotion...
I remember the clothes...
I remember the frustration...it consumed me...
I remember the worry...anxiousness...
I remember the failure...disappointment...
I remember the good times...
I remember the bad times...
I remember the visits...they brightened my day...
I remember the silences...my stubborness...the awkwardness...
I remember the friendships...strangers...yet so close...
I remember the enemies...the hate...the anger...
I remember the walks...they were never enough...
I remember the longing...a better day...a better life...
I remember the hellos...
I remember the goodbyes...
I remember the scheduele...the ordered days...
I remember the triumphant times...it felt so good...
I remember the jokes...let's run away...
I remember the what if's...
I remember the needles...tubes...machines...
I remember the smiles...
I remember the frowns...
I remember the sickness...too much of everything...
I remember the warmth...
I remember the cold...
I remember the waiting...all I ever did was wait...
I remember the buildings...old...brick...with hidden stories...
I remember the outings...the chance to break free...
I remember the books...the writing...
I remember the change of mind...
I remember the feelings...horrible...stressful...good and bad...
I remember teh puzzles...they took my mind away...
I remember the freedom...oh so free...
I remember the first day...
I remember the last day...
I remember everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment