Monday, April 26, 2010

Prom Night 2010

Prom wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be. I guess I had a picture in my mind of something a lot different, and I was wrong. It was pretty good, considering it was much different than I thought it was going to be. I thought that it would be more like my brother's public school prom, where it was a big deal what car you drove up in and how there were so many people and pictures and food and dancing. This prom wasn't close to that but since it was small it was more relaxing I guess you could say. We were pretty much the only couple that was matching. He was outstanding and handsome in his black tux and coral tie and vest that matched my coral dress. I got my hair done at a local place in my town, it took literally two hours to do and it felt awful, all the hairspray and other crap in it, but it looked amazing I thought. We drove to his mom's house to take photos before. It felt crazy. So many pictures being taken at once. I actually felt beautiful for the first time in a while. It felt good. WE got lost on the way there and we thought we were late but turns out we were one of the first ones there. There weren't many slow songs, I think we danced for one and then an end of another, but it was worth it. To look into his loving eyes, with his hands wrapped around my waist, it was an awesome feeling. He even sung the lyrics to me while we danced. "And I'll be the greatest fan in your life.." So amazing! We left a bit early, I wasn't feeling too good and it was getting boring. We went to a field near his dad's house, brought out blankets and layed out under the stars. It was unbelievable. Something I never thought I'd do, but had dreamed of doing with the love of my life. And there we were, under so many blankets, holding each other close, not thinking about anything but being in that wonderful moment. It was a night I could not ask for anything more. He made it special and unforgettable. Something I'll remember the rest of my life!
P.s. more photos to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment